Wednesday, September 26, 2012

!

After multiple years without a peep, I'm thinking about updating this again if I can find a similar rally in the near future. I don't have access to the same audio equipment I used at the time, but I may purchase a field recorder of my own (the one from the old recordings was borrowed) or find some other method, ie, using my smart phone or possibly even a video camera.

This all depends on what sort of activity I can find in the coming weeks that I'm able to attend (and on me being able to avoid being called a liberal plant, which was an issue last time though I didn't get any recordings of that happening - those people generally weren't willing to be recorded, which was obviously within their rights.)

Alternately, I may start posting about a former hobby of mine - reading the Free Republic boards and culling interesting or particularly extremist posts.

Expect activity soon either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment